Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Campbell's Coupon Reset & More...

Goody, goody! I'm so jumping up and down about what I have to tell you. If you had printed the Campbell's, Edge, and Skintimate coupons from Coupons.com (zip code 77477), I urge you to go back and look again. This morning I checked out the site because I wanted to make one last trip to Kroger for the last day of the Mega Savings Event.  To my wonderful surprise I found the following coupons had reset (the Campbell's was actually more than the $.40/3!!) and a new one added:
  • $1.00/4 Campbell's "Great for Cooking" Soups
  • $1.50/2 Skintimate Shave Gels or Cremes
  • $1.50/2 Edge Shave Gel
  • $.55/2 International Delight Quart or Larger
I don't know how long these will last so hurry and print two of each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment