Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kroger Shopping Trip Take Three...

I know, right? Another shopping trip to Kroger? I just couldn't help it. Today is the last day for their Mega Savings Event and I still had a $.75/3 Campbell's "Great for Cooking" Soups coupon that had printed the last time I checked out. I could not NOT use it. So today I planned one last trip...after I checked out Coupons.com. For that post about the great coupons that have reset read HERE.

As you can tell from the picture above I hit jackpot! Here's how this fantastic savings deal went down:
  • 11 cans of Campbell's Cream of Chicken & Cream of Mushroom Soups:
  • 2 International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer:
  • 1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Tub:
    • Coupon: $1.00/1 ICBINB from 11/11/12 RP (Exp. 12/9/12)
    • Final Price: $.49 with a total savings of $1.94!!
  • 4 Edge Shave Gels"
  • 4 Skintimate Shave Lotion:
  • 2 Birdseye Frozen Corn:
    • Final Price: $.99 each with a total savings of $3.20--and that's without coupons!
  • 4 Glade Candles:
    • Coupon: $1.50/2 printable Coupon
    • Coupon: $1.50/2 Glade candles from 11/04/12 SS (Exp. 12/1/12)
    • Final Price: $1.24 each with a total savings of $6.20!!
  • 2 Jello Vanilla Pudding Packs:
    • Coupon: $.80/2 Jello products from 10/21/12 SS regional (Exp. 11/18/12)
    • Received $1.00 Off Your Next Purchase
    • Final Price: (out of pocket) $1.09 each with a total savings of $2.80!
  • Kroger Cheese (16 oz.)--$2.99 (Just because I needed cheese!)
When I checked out the $2.00 P&G ecoupon for sharing with four friends that I posted about HERE came off making my out of pocket expense at $22.60. Now...for the final savings....
$48.47!!
Thankfully the Mega Savings Event ends tonight for those of us here in the Texas/Louisiana Region...just in case your interested in picking up some of the same deals I did! YIPPEE!!

(Thanks to Deal Seeking Mom for the use of her coupon database!)

No comments:

Post a Comment