Thursday, November 1, 2012

Unadvertised Kroger Catalinas...

In my shopping today to Kroger, posted about HERE, I earned two catalinas back with money off on my next shopping trip. These are unadvertised and wanted to pass them on to you.

The first one is on Digiorno Pizza...
I bought 2 Digiorno Pizza for $4.77 (they are in the Mega Event list: save $5 when you buy 10 participating items), used a $1.00/2 coupon from 10/28/12 SS, and earned $1.00 off on my next purchase. All courtesy of Digiorno pizza!

The second one was on the Blue Diamond Almonds...
These are currently on sale for 2/$5 (a savings of $.79 each can--Non-Mega event item), used a $.75/2 coupon posted HERE, and received $.75 off on my next shopping trip. That means essential I purchased each can for $1.75 each! Pretty great price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment