Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Last Day-Coca Cola Holiday Rewards...

You will NOT want to miss out on today's last day of the My Coke Rewards 12 Days of Holiday Rewards because today is the day that you can get a coupon for a FREE 12-pack of any Coca-Cola product for only 30 points!! These are normally worth over 200 points!! Unfortunately I posted HERE that you could get up to four of these coupons (I have since gone back and revised that! Sorry!) but you may only get one. If they allow you to get more than one please do come back and leave a note. I would love three more! This rewards coupon will take 6-8 weeks to arrive in your mailbox.

I also noticed that the $20 to Spend on Holiday Cards from Shutterfly is still available for 200 points. This was listed as yesterday's special but they still must have a few quantities remaining. With this reward you will receive a code at the end of checking out on the My Coke Rewards website to add to your Shutterfly account.

Did you take advantage of any of these 12 Days of Holiday Rewards? If so please leave a note as to which ones you "bought".

No comments:

Post a Comment