Friday, March 15, 2013

Signing Her Name...

In this craziness of life I am still trying to do some semblance of school with my two kids. I'm very happy to say that out of the last eight weeks since we've moved three of them we've done school.

Three. That's it. *sigh*

In trying to rectify the situation we've been going great guns these last two weeks. For my three year old we have made a small change in the name writing activity. Instead of tracing her name two times each day, she traces once and then I guide her hand in writing it one more time.

I'm happy to announce that yesterday she actually wrote her name, by herself, when I was not looking...
 I'd say that looks like Melody. And just in case you couldn't see it, here it is again up close...
Maybe she's learning something after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment