Wednesday, April 24, 2013

There's No Business Like Bow Business...

I love hair bows. I love when little girls where hair bows. *sigh* Bows are so pretty. Unfortunately they can also be rather expensive. But thanks to a pattern that I found online I've been able to go thru and begin updating my daughters hair bows.

Before, I "made" her hair bows with the little slide in clip. "Made" actually means I made my own way of making bows. Some turned out not so pretty!

But now that she's almost four those bows don't seem to stay in her hair. She's been in desperate need of the kind of bow that has the snap-closed beret on the back.

So here's what I've done so far...
You'll notice two of each of the smaller bows. I made two of each for those days when she wears pig tails, my favorite hair style on her. She'll hate me when she's older I just know it. But she looks so cute!

I'm sure you probably already guessed which one's my favorite...
Yep...the pink one!! In fact my daughter wanted a shirt with pink in it just so she could wear it today. A girl after my own heart.
Of course I was happy to oblige. Now I don't have to try and track down her bows when I find her walking around without one in. These babies aren't comin' off! On their own, that is.

If you would like to see the pattern, along with several other different styles of hair bows that you can make on your own, then simply click HERE to be re-directed to Posy Rosy where you will see step by step instructions.

Oh the possibilities are endless. I'm thinking of trying one of each to see what type I like better. Variety is always nice! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment