Friday, March 16, 2018

Low Carb Butter Cookie Energy Bites...

Previously on Weighing In  I mentioned a Butter Cookie that has been my go-to lunch replacement the last two weeks. I'm really trying not inundate y'all with lots and lots of new recipes I've been experimenting with...there have been some EPIC fails.

Psst...We'll just drop those recipes in the trash and move on.

But this recipe...this one you'll want to try.

Low Carb Butter Cookie Energy Bits

What You Will Need:
  • 1 cup almond flour
  • 3 Tbsp melted butter
  • 2 Tbsp Swerve Sweetener (I used Splenda because I have yet to buy any Swerve)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • pinch of salt
What You Will Do:
  • Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. The mixture should be wet enough to stick together.
  • Scoop out 1 Tbsp of the mixture at a time and roll into a ball. The balls should be 1 1/4 inch in diameter.
  • Refrigerate for 1 hour, if desired.
You can head on over to Low Carb with Jennifer for the printable recipe and the nutritional information. There are only 3.1 g of carbs in each cookie and I find they give me energy to last the afternoon.

Tried them? I'd love to hear what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment