Monday, July 16, 2018

Today's Headline...

WANTED: Overthinking teacher seeking inspiration for project ideas. 

For the last several days I've been busy scheduling a semesters worth of classes and projects, re-vamping each classes syllabus,  planning bulletin boards, organizing Box Top/Coke Code promotional material...my dining room table looks like a windstorm swept through our house.
I'm even lacking inspiration for writing here on my blog. Eating low carb/keto has become more miss than hit...a direct result of our lazy summer schedule. In all honesty, I can only handle this "anything goes" for just so long. I'm the more this is the schedule and I'm sticking to it kind of girl.

It's not like there hasn't been anything going on...not in this house and not with three kids.

Let's see, my oldest slid on the trampoline the other day and fell into the padded pole, puncturing his lip with his front two teeth. And when I say puncture, I mean they went all the way through...blood everywhere...

I'm gonna' stop right there. We tease him that it looks like he's pouting.

Then there's the fact I went for my three month lab work to test my thyroid levels on this new medicine, and ended up leaving because the waiting room was so full there were no seats available. The second attempt was more successful and I'm happy to say that my levels are fabulous...and after almost a month on the blood pressure medicine, I feel so much better!!

The good days are more than the bad days, and I am so thankful!

I also visited my chiropractor...a must after the whiplash inducing roller coaster last week. He popped my neck, my back and my toes. Yay!

But as for the inspiration, my thoughts are scattered and not coherent enough to put down on paper. I think the piles of textbooks around my house add to the clutter of my mind.

Any suggestions? What do you do when you are looking for creativity or just a way to organize your thoughts?

Simply Seeking,

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand and agree that clutter around the house adds to clutter of the mind. With all these totes and boxes everywhere, I can't seem to get my head on straight about anything!

    ReplyDelete