Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thankfully, it's Thursday....

My nephews and niece have come over to have a sleepover with my kiddos tonight. Our family has grown from five to nine...in just a matter of minutes. And with the ratio of six boys to three girls, I'm feeling a bit outnumbered....especially after listening to the boys hoot and holler over a basketball game in the living room, and the girls squealing over Shopkins in one of the bedrooms.

Our house is not short on noise this evening, but we are short on pizza...
And here I thought four large, three topping pizzas would be enough for us tonight.

Apparently they were hungrier than I thought...and no, this is not a Keto night. Come to think of it, it hasn't been a Keto week for that matter. I mean, seriously...who could pass up wedding cake at my parent's anniversary party?

But we are starting back...Saturday.

I'd say tomorrow, but it's Family Night at my parents and since all the family (including my sister and her family) will be gathering together, we do NOT do "healthy" food.

So I will eat one more cookie tonight and probably a few more tomorrow before once again starting back. There are new recipes to try and the same inches to lose all over again.

I won't say pounds, because my scale and I have not been on speaking terms for quite some time.

Happy Thursday, Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking from experience, it’s impossible to have too much pizza for a bunch of teenage boys.

    ReplyDelete