Thursday, August 23, 2018

Three Days Down...

...and only 177 more to go! In these last few days I've spent more time on my feet, did more talking than I have all summer, counted hundreds of Box Tops, and typed in more Coke codes than I ever imagined. And just in case you think I'm exaggerating about the Coke codes, check out this number..
Those were for high school only. Add another 500 for elementary and you've got the makings of some really, REALLY nice earnings for our teachers.

Now imagine typing them in one at a time into the computer. Yay for me! So thankful for gracious volunteers to help me out.

Unfortunately, I dreamed last night that every time I typed in a code, my pile of bottle caps grew and grew.

First day of school was awesome...
And the kiddies were still excited on day two...
They are just so excited to be in school...
If only I could bottle some of that energy for myself.

Happy New School Year to you! May this be the best year yet!

Simply Done for the Day,

No comments:

Post a Comment