Sunday, October 7, 2018

Pumpkin Spice...EVERYTHING!

I may have over done things a bit this year. As many of you know, once college football season starts, we're just weeks away from everything pumpkin and the beautiful colors of orange, red, yellow, and purple.

It was so exciting when this came out in stores...
Next year I'm buying stock in this particular coffee. Better yet, I should become a paid spokesperson...and they can pay me in coffee.

Secondly, I was needing some inspiration for my bulletin board at school. There was really no theme or direction and I was a tad bewildered as to what I should do. But then a fellow teacher was telling me about her bulletin board she found on a site we use quite regularly for extra resources for our classrooms. That's where I found this little cutie...
The coffee cups were editable and I filled them in with things we are thankful for.

I just have to say that in my many years of teaching...Favorite. Board. EVER!

Then to round out the week...a good friend found this this past weekend...
It's my new door hanger and yes, Best. Doorhanger. EVER!!

So even though we're only eight days into the month of October, it's flowing pumpkin spice in my world. What about you? Any favorites for you this lovely fall?

Simply Spreading Pumpkin Cheer,

No comments:

Post a Comment