Monday, November 26, 2018

Walgreens Deal...

What I'm about to do I have not done in many years. It's not that I don't shop by deals...I do that every week with Kroger Clicklist and a stack of coupons: both digital and paper.

When I originally started this blog, it was with the idea to pass online and in-store deals that I found. Well, then we moved, had another baby, started working again, bought a house...life changed.

But this deal I could NOT pass up! If you are in need of a Christmas gift, here's an inexpensive yet beautiful gift you may want to give to a loved one. AND it's personalized!!
Walgreens is running a deal for 75% off Wood Photo Panels. This one is an 8x7 on a black wood panel. They include a leg for one of the four holes on the back...
The sale only covers the 5x7 or 8x7 sizes but mine turned out beautifully!

And the kicker? Only $5 for large size!!! Simply click HERE to be redirected to the Walgreens website where you can start creating your own wood photo panel. Then add the code JOLLYPANEL75 at checkout.

The first time through I only bought one because I wasn't sure how it would turn out. But the second time, I actually purchased two of them and the 75% came off both. They'll be ready for me at the store within an hour and the price? $10.80 (that's including tax)!!

Happy Shopping! And if you get one come back to let me know how yours turned out!!

Simply Scoring A Good Deal,

No comments:

Post a Comment