Friday, January 11, 2019

I So Needed That....

Over the last couple of weeks I really haven't shared much about how our Christmas went. In all honesty, with all the business of school getting out, ministries of church, and Christmas Eve and Day, we were already seven days into our Christmas Break when I really started to feel like I was off of school. By that time, we were less than a week from starting back.

I briefly considered taking a holiday from the holiday.

All I can say about Christmas is that the only thing that would have made it perfect was to have my sister and her family with us. It would have been fun to be together....

So even though we are almost three weeks past Christmas, I'm still enjoying the benefits of my special gift...
This has been one of the greatest inventions ever...besides electricity....and running water...and the car...or the cell phone for that matter. But seriously, it ranks up in the top...well...you get the point. It's up there!

I never knew how much I needed this marvelous piece of technology until I plugged it in, charged it, and sent if off on it's mission to vacuum every room in the house. All the while I was off to do other things like laundry and dishes. It's really like I have another me in the house; one specifically designed to keep the floors cleaned!

On the app (yes, I can control it from my phone...whether I'm home or not) I was asked to give this thing a name. Naturally I went with Robbie....Robbie the Robot. He has made a fine addition to our family, and he can continue to stay as long as he does his job: making Momma happy by keeping her floors clean.

Now I can say, the laundry may be exploding around me and the rest of the house may be a disaster, but my floors have never been cleaner.

Simply Keepin' it Clean,

1 comment: