Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Dessert with No Name...

I've had this pin on one of my Pinterest boards for quite a while, but in a moment of desparation I really, REALLY needed something sweet...I was seriously about to raid the candy cabinet. So now that my hubby and I are once again on the road to eating healthy, my hidden stash of gummy worms is a definite No! No!

Interestingly enough this recipe does not have a name nor does it have steps to mix the ingredients. It's simply called "Better Than Fat Bombs".
The taste is like a fluffy vanilla cheescake...It's definitely better than fat bombs, and only requires four ingredients.

Ready to try something fabulous that won't break the carb bank? This No-Name recipe is for you!

Better Than Fat Bombs
From: Unknown

What You Will Need:
  • 1 package Sugar Free White Chocolate Pudding
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 8 oz. room temperature cream cheese
  • 1 cup water
What You Will Do:
  • Blend the cream cheese until creamy.
  • Add remaining ingredients and beat until fluffy.
  • Divide into individual containers and store in the fridge.
Check out the nutritional information below from the the calculator at Very Well Fit.

This carb count is for ten serving...hence the ten little Ziploc containers in the picture above. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!

Simply Back to Eating Healthy,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Kari!!! Bobby and I have been eating Keto, so I just knew I had to try this when you posted it. Yes, girl!!!! Delish! Now, would you PLEASE write a post on self-control? HEHE -Simply Satiated Sweet Tooth💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Thank you for including the nutrition facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so welcome! I absolutely LOVE doing Keto. For more of the recipes, you can click on the label to the right entitled "Keto Approved" for more great recipes that we really liked!!

    ReplyDelete