Friday, January 27, 2023

The Results are In....

 


A few days ago I posted a survey as a means to solve an ongoing debate between my Dear Hubby and I. Voting is now closed. Y'all were the best and your responses were overwhelming....

....ly for my hubby, much to my surprise. He did warn me that I slanted the post to try and garner more votes. Needless to say he was very happy that the majority of y'all thought like he did.

And even though my "Team Same-Side" came in...ahem...second place (we're still winners), it was so much fun to read your responses. One thing we all agree on is that date nights are the best, whether you sit on the same side or on opposite sides of the table. It's the company, the fellowship, and a few hours without kids. 

I mean I super love my kids but sometimes it's nice for some conversation with someone older than fourteen. Although I have noticed that on most of our dates our conversation centers around our kids. Funny how that works.

So thank you! Thank you for taking the time to read about our silly debate and leaving a comment of your thoughts.

Simply,

No comments:

Post a Comment