Saturday, July 14, 2012

A War of Words...

This is my friend, Katherine (and me since there are two people in the picture)...
We're a a lot alike which is probably why we get along so well. Well, she is much sweeter than I am which is where we differ. But we are couponers, crafters, soulwinning partners, VBS teachers, and housewives. She is also a second mom to my kids when my husband and I are out of town and they lovingly call her "Miz Kafferin".

Once a month when the ladies of our church get together for our ladies meeting, Katherine drives from 45 minutes away to my house for lunch and an afternoon of just talking. Of course there's coffee involved. We couldn't forget that now, could we?

She's been on my blog before. First, it was her great coupon notebook which she put together herself. Then it was her feet when she took me out for a pedicure, lunch, and shopping on my birthday. I also posted about her Thirty-One Large Utility Tote with the new Top-A-Tote that came out last month.

Now she's got me started on something else: Zynga Words with Friends which can be found FREE in the App Store for any mobile device. It's basically Scrabble that we connect and play throughout the week between doing all our other wifely duties. Word games are the best but I am sad to say that Katherine's beaten me every game we've played!

I would love to play more people...really the reason why I'm posting about it here. If you would like to challenge me in a game of words, then simply download the app, set up a screen name, then leave a comment below or e-mail me with your screen name. Every comment comes to me first before posting so I will simply delete your comment without it being published.

Are you up for the challenge? Then I hope to hear from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment