Friday, April 12, 2013

Manicure Jar...

This Friday and Saturday, April 12th and 13th, is the annual Ladies Array at our church, Madison Baptist. One of the fabulous things about the meetings, besides the wonderful workshops, are the gift baskets that are given away for the door prizes. The ladies of our church put together all kinds of baskets: chocolate basket, coffee basket, scrapbook basket, book basket, etc. The list goes on and on.

So this year, being the Pinterest savvy people that we are, my Mom and I made these...
...a large manicure jar and...
...a small manicure jar.

We filled these glass jars with all the things one would need to do a manicure or pedicure. Now Mom's large jars contained a few different things than my small jars did because she had more room for things like a travel size container of nail polish remover...
The small jars were a little more compact and made filling a little more difficult...
But if you notice there is also a bottle of nail polish in each jar as well as a small container of the Homemade Sugar Scrub that I had posted about earlier. Nothing like going all out to make your hands and feet soft.
I don't know. I think I may want to win one of these jars for myself. They're super easy to put together and not that expensive to make. The results are girly awesomeness in a jar!

No comments:

Post a Comment