Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Photo-A-Day Challenge...

I've thoroughly enjoying my new camera. Seriously in the last three weeks I have taken over a thousand photos...and I'm just getting started! Taking fun photos at the wedding last weekend whetted my appetite to take better photos. So this last week I practiced with snapping all kind of different pics.

Like our wedding rings...
...the piano at church...
...and my son playing a Lego video game...

So I found this idea on Pinterest for a Photo-A-Day challenge during the month of June:
Day 1: Self-Portrait...
Yes, I took this picture myself and yes, it felt really weird to take a picture of myself.

Come do the challenge with me. You don't need any fancy equipment...any ol' camera will do. Even the camera on your phone. For the picture to qualify it must be taken either the day before or the day it's due. Nothing older or it wouldn't be a June photo challenge, would it?

Just e-mail me your photo (simplybeingkari(at)yahoo(dot)com) and I will add them to the group on Flickr. Happy photo taking!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I am totally going to do this although I am a week late - I think it will help me get back into blogging!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete