Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photo Challenge Day 15...

I had to do some research for today's photo challenge. I really had no idea what to do for settings or even editing. My sister and her family were over for our regular Saturday pizza night and her and I were reading through websites looking for setting ideas. Thankfully the web is definitely the place to go. When it was all said and done I actually had two pictures. The first photo was voted the best between the two by 90% of the family. I'm adding the second photo since I ended up with two.

Day 15: Silhouette...

Photo One--
Photo Two--
In editing we turned them black and white since my sister and I are still trying to figure out what the best settings are suppose to be. I think it would be even cooler to have the background in color with them in their dark silhouettes.

Which one do you like best?

Check out all the other previous day's challenges and how you can join by clicking HERE. Enjoy!

2 comments: