Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Checkin' In...

It's Tuesday, it's late, and I'm super tired. Remember Trashing Tuesday and Summarizing Saturday? The cleaning bug is still alive and well here.

Before starting my boys' bedroom, I sat down to plan exactly how I was going to pair down the mound of toys, overflowing bins of Legos, and exploding bookshelves. Let me just add that we have enough Nerf bullets to fund an entire "war" and we can use the hundreds of army men to plan our "attack". We can literally be HQ.

The cleaning plan was simple based upon the days of this week:

  • Monday: furniture rearranged
  • Tuesday: closet
  • Wednesday: dresser/bookshelf
  • Thursday: storage under the bed
  • Friday: clean carpet, dust, wipe down walls
I'm way ahead of schedule! Monday, Tuesday, part of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are all completed! Check, check, check, and check! 

It's hard to move furniture around without cleaning and organizing as you go. Want to see a sneak peek?

Closet before...
Closet after...
The bookshelf was another eyesore in the room. There is not a before picture but the after just breathes order and cleanliness...
As for the trash at the curb...
...it's a repeat of last week. My poor, poor garbage men!

I'm still the crazy neighbor on the street...taking pictures of my trash. Now I'm off to bed, pleased that things are moving along so smoothly.

Simply Signing Off,

No comments:

Post a Comment