Saturday, June 2, 2018

Summarizing Saturday...

It's amazing that someone can lose all track of days when that someone does not go in to teach everyday. All of sudden I realized this morning that it's Saturday...Did I miss Monday?

Must be the chemicals from the cleaning products I'm using to give my house the Spring Cleaning it's needed for the last two years. So what if I'm a few months late. Summer Cleaning just doesn't have the same ring to it that Spring Cleaning does.

A few weeks ago on Mother's Day, my youngest son's Sunday school teacher hosted a "Muffins with Mommy" for the first fifteen minutes of class. My son was ecstatic! He wasted no time in showing me the picture he'd colored, his name that he had written (all by himself), and the wonderful things he'd had his teacher write about his Mommy.

I was touched. Apparently his mommy's favorite thing to do is work and that she always says, "Go to your room and go to bed."

I'm not quite sure who he was referring to...
...because I know my favorite thing to do is NOT work, and it's only at 8 pm that the phrase Go to your room and go to bed come out of my mouth. Along with give kisses and I love you so much.

But working? Reading, maybe; drinking coffee, definitely.

Although this last week that's what I've been doing A LOT of. In summing up this Saturday, I can say my garage is in a much more manageable state, my back patio has some fantastic new potted plants...
...my closet and master bathroom have been thoroughly scrubbed and cleaned, and I hung a new shelf for my coffee station...
My "You Are Here" mug collection has grown and I'm so excited to be able to show them all off...at the same time...even the chipped ones! (Check out Defining Coffee HERE)

Now if I could just tell my family...
...that would be great.

How would you sum up your week? Are you happy with what you've accomplished? I am, and now I'm gearing up (combat style) to attack my boys' room.

Pray for me. I'm goin' in and may not come out alive.

Simply Summarizing,

No comments:

Post a Comment