Sunday, July 1, 2018

Keeping Secrets...

It's incredible to think that in the four days since my last blog post I have only cracked open my laptop once and that was to pay a bill. Exciting things were happening in our family and our church family.
After a month-and-a-half of planning and keeping things under wraps, our family (including our church family) surprised my parents with a 50th Wedding Anniversary party...
This is a just a small part of a fabulous evening!

I am so grateful for everyone keeping mum on the planning and there were many people who volunteered to help with set-up and food...I do not envy those who worked in the kitchen. They worked before we showed up and were still washing dishes when everyone was leaving.

Thank you to everyone! There are just no words to express how grateful I am for all the help!!!

I love seeing my parents speechless!

Now I'm off to spend the week recuperating....

No comments:

Post a Comment