Sunday, October 28, 2018

Mission Accomplished...

Cue the victory music 'cause I feel like pumping my fists in the air!

Woohoo, Y'all! I made it through last week, including the weekend...which was no small feat, mind you. And in the process, I may have eaten a few too many gummy worms.

Well, hello there...
Where did you come from, My Secret Little Stash?

Oh, rriiiiggghhhttt...Walmart. Duh!

Probably should get rid of those since we've decided (for the fifth week in a row) that this will be the week we really do go back to eating right.

You're probably thinking by now that I may have survived the week, but I lost my sanity in the process...and I will probably have to agree with you.

But really, when you make it through your first nine weeks of school, get your report cards all printed and handed out (under a new program which had to be learned over the last few weeks), send off a box in the mail of almost 3,000 Box Tops (I counted every one!), AND start a new campaign for MORE Box Tops and Coke Codes, ...you would have come home from school on Friday, changed into your pj's, and conked out, too.

That's not including the weekend which included practicing and playing for our church choir, an offertory, and a few specials. Suprisingly I still was able to do small things like get a few loads of laundry done, dinner on the table, and class lectures prepared.

I should get a cape 'cause I'm feeling pretty super right now!

Really, I had no way of sharing all this fantabulous news of survival with you because I wasn't sure I would survive...and now that I have, I can barely keep my eyes open.

So now we start another Monday, and I'm seriously praying that this week will be just a tad less crazy than last week. After all, I only have a few marbles left.

Feeling like your losing your marbles? Come hang with me...we can lose them together!

Simply Going Cookoo,

No comments:

Post a Comment