Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Photo Challenge Day Seventeen...

Are you ready for this one? This was yesterday's photo challenge but I'm posting it today because there are just some days where I don't get to the computer. I'm just thankful that I was able to get a shower.

So here's Day Seventeen: Technology...
I really had to think about this challenge. I couldn't believe how much technology I use in my day to day activities. In the end I narrowed the idea down to the hub of the Smith household.

This is where the creativity happens, sermons are written, Sunday School lessons studied for, friends contacted, purchases made....yada, yada, yada. This is the most used technology in our "home".

Next up will be Day Eighteen: Your Shoes. This one is a fun one. I don't think I'll be able to get ALL my shoes in one photo. Maybe just the important ones.

If you're interested in joining me for the last twelve days of the month I'd suggest reading HERE first to let you know the category of picture for each day, where to e-mail it, and any other information you want to know. All pictures will be posted in a group called "June Photo A Day" on Flickr. Hope you can participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment